I’ve been using Seventh Generation Natural Dish liquid for many years now – since I first started “going green”. I absolutely love this product.
If you still clean your dishes the ‘ole fashion way (no dishwasher) , you may just love this product too!
- All-Natural, Plant-Base (non-toxic)
- Hypoallergenic (great for my sensitive skin)!
- 100% Recycled Container (don’t forget to toss in recycle bin when empty)
- Strong Grease-Cutting – Cleans my messiest pots & pans
- All purpose cleaner – I use as a base for other natural cleaners to clean my kitchen, bathroom, mop floors, and as a gentle laundry detergent for some of my delicate clothing.
- Light Natural Fragrance – Lavender was my favorite, yet, now I’ve discovered Lavender Floral Mint! Yum!!! Available in unscented too!
- Reasonably priced at $2.99 – Is on sale often and/or a coupon is available. Product is avialable at most chains like Kroger & affiliate stores, and Target.
Tell me what you think of this Natural Dish Liquid!
Please Note: This is NOT an affiliate posting. This is my honest opinion & product review!
Review featured on this week’s Thrithy Thursday!